Pages

Monday, July 28, 2014

The Block: Glasshouse

Last night The Block Glasshouse started. They really just jumped straight in this year, no messing around. Not much has happened yet but I'm looking forward to seeing how it goes with them scoring each other. There must be some set rules otherwise if you didn't like a couple you'd just score them low every week.

From first impressions I'm liking Jenna & Chris and Darren & Dee best so far. Michael & Carlene will need to grow on me i think.

Which couple is your favourite so far?


Jenna & Chris (Purple), Michael & Carlene (Red), Maxine & Karstan (Yellow), Darren & Dee (Blue) and Shannon & Simon (White)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Too early to tell for me. I am really looking forward to seeing what they create. I love The Block!

Lime & Mortar said...

I plan to post each Monday morning about my thoughts on winning room. I hope you'll share your thoughts too :)

Post a Comment