Pages

Friday, November 21, 2014

Recipe: No-Bake Strawberry Cheesecake


The other weekend we had family over for a roast lunch. Generally in my house Julian will cook the main meal and ill make the dessert. Cheesecake is one of my favourite desserts and i know my family love it too. So here is my delicious no-bake strawberry cheesecake!

NO-BAKE STRAWBERRY CHEESECAKE

INGREDIENTS:
1 packet Granita Biscuits
90g Butter (melted)
500g Cream Cheese
70g Sugar
70g Thickened Cream
1 packet Strawberry Jelly
1 TBS Boiling Water
1 Punnet Strawberries

METHOD:
1) Place biscuits in food processor and blend til crushed. In a bowl mixed the biscuit crumbs and melted butter. Tip into a lined spring form tin and press down with your hand. Place in fridge to harden
2) Chop cream cheese into cubes and place into kitchenaid (or processor), add sugar and cream. Beat until smooth
3) Add the packet of jelly crystals and boiling water to the cream cheese mix. Beat until combined
4) Take the tin with the base from the fridge and add the cream cheese mixture. Spread until even
5) Slice strawberries and arrange on the top. You can decorate however you like.
6) Place back in the fridge for a few hours (mine was overnight). Slice and enjoy!

TIPS: Try other flavours by using different jelly flavours. Raspberry with shaved white chocolate on top or mango with fresh mango slices on top would be delicious!



 If you like to save this recipe click the title and pin this image!

10 comments:

Adeola Oso said...

I love cheesecake!! I got your blog from the blogger party btw.

Sammie @ The Annoyed Thyroid said...

I love the idea of using the jelly in with the cream cheese! That's inspired! And it looks so pretty, too!

Unknown said...

Wow I never knew you could use jelly crystals in a cheesecake - gorgeous cake!

Lucy @ Bake Play Smile said...

I absolutely love cheesecake but have never used jelly in it! What a fab idea. Thanks so much for linking up with our Fabulous Foodie Fridays party xx

Lime & Mortar said...

Thank you! I didnt know if jelly work work either but i thought id give it a go and it worked perfectly!

Unknown said...

You had me at no bake cheesecake! Love this, such a great summer dessert. Thanks for joining us and I hope you have a great weekend x

Peachy Keen Mumma - Jess said...

This looks amazing. I really have to make this for my husband's family. I feel like I would blow them away. Great photos too. Thanks

Shari from GoodFoodWeek said...

It looks like cheesecake was a popular post for the #FFF link up this week. I was almost going to post my macadamia, white chocolate and mago cheesecake recipe {it's also non-bake} http://www.goodfoodweek.blogspot.com.au/2013/12/recipe-macadamia-white-chocolate-and.html

www.boyeatsworld.com.au said...

No bake. I'm in. Perfect for a summer barbecue (or just because)

Unknown said...

Happy Fathers Day 2015
Fathers day quotes 2015
Fathers day images 2015
Fathers day pictures 2015
Fathers day poems 2015
Fathers day wallpapers 2015
Fathers day wishes 2015
Fathers day pics 2015
happy Fathers day quotes
Happy Fathers day Wishes
Happy Fathers day Wallpapers
Happy Fathers day Images
RemembranceDayQuotes.com
Happy Fathers day Pictures
Happy Fathers day Sayings
Happy Fathers day messages
happy Fathers day Poems
Advance Fathers day pictures
Advance Fathers day Wishes
Advance Fathers day Messages

Post a Comment