Pages

Monday, November 03, 2014

FMS Photo-a-day: My October

I really enjoyed October's FMS photo-a-day! The theme was a letter a day which made it very easy to choose something to photograph. Some days i was time poor other days i planned ahead. Im so new to instagram so this was my first full month of taking a photo a day. Im looking forward to next month however i think it will be more challenging.

Follow Lime & Mortar on instagram to see November's photo a day and more!


Come take part in November let me know your username so i can follow you too



5 comments:

Unknown said...

I am taking part in the November Photo a day. I haven't done one for a while, it does require a little forward thinking and planning sometimes! :) Love your collage!

Jess @ Be Happy Go Lovely said...

Gorgeous photos! I've just started FMS challenge myself this month :)

Lisa said...

Oh my, your photo for 'L' is so precious!
Looks like a fun photo challenge :)

Cath said...

Well done on your first month of fmsphotoaday! I started at the start of 2013 and did a whole year - I found it to be a great creative side project from being a mum all day and i've made some great friends on insta too!
I missed a few days last month and need to catch up a few already this month! my IG is pollyposs :)


Ruthie @ All Things Meraki said...

I love your October fmsphotoaday photos! So vibrant! I'm starting for the first time this month! Its a challenge to come up with something different, but i am loving it! my IG is: allthingsmeraki :)

Post a Comment