Pages

Sunday, November 09, 2014

Kids Parties: Planes Party

Last weekend i went to my friend's son's 3rd birthday party. A few of my friends are really into planning their kids birthdays and making the decorations too. Bec is happy for me to share my photos from the party. If your kids love Disney Planes there are some fantastic ideas here!

The entrance. This balloon was cool as it was moving from the breeze so looked like it was flying

The party food table set up






The amazing cake and awesome matching cupcakes!


Cupcake wrapper printable can be purchased from Schnookers

Party favours - Planes cup, biscuits, chocolate & some jellybeans

Get your free party toppers from HERE  - they will also be easily found in the 'printables' tab


What party theme will your child be having for their next birthday?

3 comments:

Karin @ Calm to Conniption said...

Wow! So saving this post for inspiration for my son's next birthday!!

Unknown said...

Airplanes have always been the fantasizing topic for kids and planning a party on that theme is an incredible idea. This year I have decided to plan a party at party city locations NY for my son and I think he will love this theme.

Unknown said...

Hi
I really want to use those wrappers for my son's birthday.
i live in Holland and I want to surpise my son.
Can you email the templates of the cupcake wrappers ?
Joni.

Post a Comment