Pages

Sunday, November 02, 2014

Kids Parties: Lemonade Stand Party

Last weekend was Miss S's 3rd birthday party. I had wanted to do a pink/yellow theme as i think those colours look lovely together. I got on pinterest for inspiration and started to notice most the pink and yellow parties were Lemonade Stand parties. So i decided i would do that theme and came up with some ideas. 


I like to set the theme from the minute guests arrive so i decorated the portico like this. I have some lovely photos off Miss S sitting on the step too.

When you walked in the house this is the set up you see

I did streamer backdrop on the sliding doors so it looks pretty on both sides. I have done streamer backdrops at Miss S's Purple Party and my Mum's Hawaiian Party.

The party food table


Savoury goodies made by me

Sweet goodies made by me. Lemon Slice & Rocky Road both in the recipe tab!

Lemonade stand that Julian made for me. So happy with it and will likely use it for different purposes at other birthday parties.
 Printable Lemonade Bunting - Tatortotsandjello

Lemonade... of course! Tip: Freeze small bowls of water with lemon slice. They melt slower keeping the lemonade cold.
You can get these drink dispenser labels as free printable from 'printables' tab

Coronas to go with the lemon (adults only!)

Giant cupcake with matching mini cupcakes. Love how this set up turned out!
My lemonade bunting flags file is available in the 'printables' tab.



Cake ready to sing happy birthday. I didn't want to light a candle on the wooden stand

Invite made by me (personal details removed). If you'd like this invite please contact me - $5 custom printable file

The party favours. I wanted something to do with lemonade. I got plastic bottles from The Reject Shop and filled them with pink and yellow jellybeans. Added a straw and name labels. Turned out very cute!

The lovely Kylie from 'Fantasy Faces by Kylie' came dressed as a fairy to paint the kids faces. She does an amazing job and would highly recommend to anyone living in Perth metro.

You can get your FREE copy of the drink labels and mini lemonade bunting from 'Printables' tab







8 comments:

Krystle said...

Once again, you have outdone yourself! Awesome attention to detail! Ivy had an awesome time :)

Fee said...

So pretty! Love pink & yellow. Gem's 1st birthday party was the same colours.

Fleur - Our Urban Box said...

Amazing! Agree with pink and yellow looking great together! I still can't get over how good that cake looked. x

Unknown said...

Amazing! Loved the theme and colours :)

Di Basnett said...

Just gorgeous Leanne. I'm sure she had an awesome party.

Bec said...

What a fun birthday, can I come next time?
Bec x

Fiona said...

amazing, love the theme and colours!

Anonymous said...

Absolutely gorgeous again Leanne. Very inspiring. Future business perhaps? The lemonade stand made by your husband is fantastic too.

Post a Comment