Pages

Tuesday, November 11, 2014

20 Things You Might Not Know About Me

Id like to take a moment to thank Lauren from Life at Number Five, Dayarne from Simple Joys and Silver Linings and Kerrie-Lee from Eternalicons for all nominating Lime & Mortar for a Liebster Blog Award.  The Liebster Blog Award is given to bloggers by fellow bloggers as a way of recognizing your blog and a way to connect and discover other blogs. I really appreciate the nomination, thank you!
I was also recently asked by Charlene at Teacher by Trade - Mother by Nature to answer a list of 20 questions about things you may not know about me. 

1: How tall are you?  I’m 165cm

2: Do you have a hidden talent? If so, what? I can bend all the tips of my fingers

3: What’s your biggest blog-related pet peeve? When I can’t comment on awesome posts or find a search bar.

4: What’s your biggest non-blog related pet peeve? People who only contact when they want something or have no manners/appreciation

5: What’s your favourite song? Anything I can sing along to in the car… bonus is the kids usually fall asleep when I sing in car.. im not sure if its cause im such an awesome singer or they are finding a way to no longer listen!

6: What’s your favourite Etsy shop? Any related to stationery would be my favourite at the moment. Most recent purchase was from Made by Elissa

7: What’s your favourite way to spend your free time when you’re alone? Im usually decluttering or organising something. Or you can find me in the kitchen baking.

8: What’s your favourite junk food? Chocolate… sweet sweet chocolate *droooool*

9: Do you have a pet or pets? If so, what kind and what are their names? We don’t have any pets. I’m really not much of an pet person myself

10: What are your number one favourite book? I don’t really read books. Im quite a visual person so prefer to look at beautiful photos/pictures.

11: What’s your favourite beauty product? I love the seaweed day face cream from The Body Shop. I've been using it since I worked there 9 years ago.

12: When were you last embarrassed? I don’t get embarrassed easily so I actually struggling to think of the last time.

13: If you could only drink one beverage (besides water) for the rest of your life, what would it be? Pineapple juice… must be icy cold . This is the drink i mostly order when we go out to eat.

14: What’s your favourite movie? I don’t have a favourite. I generally watch a movie once then never watch again. Except kids movies.. I cant seem to escape them!

15: What were you in high school: prom queen, nerd, cheerleader, jock, band geek, loner, artist? I was friends with the more popular kids. I don’t think I would have had a title. I was pretty friendly with most people. I didn't have a favourite subject but I would say IT was one of my strongest classes.

16: If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you live? I’d stay here in WA probably because it’s what I know and its beautiful. I haven’t traveled to many places though so I don’t have too much to compare to.

17: PC or Mac? PC – ive heard mac is quite confusing. I'll stick with what I know

18: Last romantic gesture from your partner? Last big gesture would be building me a lemonade stand for Miss S’s party. Might not sound that romantic but how many husbands spend couple days pulling apart pallets and building simply because i asked for it. That's love 

19: Favourite celebrity? I don’t really follow any celebrities. I don’t mind reading trashy magazines at the hairdressers though

20: What blogger do you secretly want be best friends with? Most of them as the reason I follow their blogs is because we have common interests.

You can search #20thingsblogtag to read more answers from other bloggers answering this same questions.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

#4 - I so agree!!!!

Unknown said...

thats great news! welldone!

KL said...

Congrats on all 3 nominations! Thoroughly enjoyed your question responses!

Post a Comment