Pages

Saturday, August 30, 2014

Reader's Room: Kitchen/Living Space

This week's Reader's Room took my breath away. When i opened the email from Kerith i was very excited to see such great photos not to mention a very lovely compliment about my blog. 
Kerith's interior designer friend helped her select the items in this space to create a classic, contemporary space that will not date. Her favourite colours are teal & orange but she didn't want those colours to be 'out there'. I love all the textures, this space has a very natural feel with the woven chairs and lights with little pops of colour. I love that Kerith also has a Fiddle Leaf Fig!





ECC Lighting: Cone Pendants



Checkout more of Kerith's Home Build: HERE

Globe West - Sideboard, Dining Table & Tub Chairs
Boyd Blue - Kitchen Stools
Armadillo & Co - Both Rugs
Domayne - Lounge

2 comments:

BroddyAdams said...

Very good site you have here but I was curious if you knew of any user discussion forums that cover the same topics talked about in this article? I'd really like to be a part of community where I can get feed-back from other knowledgeable individuals that share the same interest. If you have any recommendations, please let me know. Appreciate it!decoracion fiestas

gulmiszerihg said...

Do you have a spam problem on this site; I also am a blogger, and I was curious about your situation; we have developed some nice procedures and we are looking to swap techniques with other folks, please shoot me an e-mail if interested.
rent a slushy machine

Post a Comment