Pages

Saturday, August 16, 2014

Blog First Month Anniversary

Happy 1 month anniversary to Lime & Mortar Blog!!

I have now added a 'Recipes' tab - if you click on the image it will take you to the recipe. I will continue to add a recipe every 1-2 weeks. If you have any recipe you'd like me to try and share please feel free to send them through to my email.

I've made quite a few posts in the last month (61, but whose counting) i realise it can be hard for some to look at different rooms of my house. If you go to the 'Floor Plan' tab i have now listed links to each room to make it a little easier to navigate.

Also a reminder about Reader's Room if you have a room you'd like to share please have a read.

Hopefully its a beautiful sunny day where you are. Have a lovely weekend

No comments:

Post a Comment