Pages

Monday, March 30, 2015

The Block: Week 7 Master Bedroom & Dressing

I'll start with oh silly Charlotte & Josh. They decided not to use the bed from a previous challenge in any of their bedrooms so this week they were disqualified, which was extra crappy cause they got a perfect score of 30/30. I personally didn't love their space don't agree with the perfect score. But still none the less it would have been hard for them. I'm glad the wine saga is over. Dea & Darren have not done the dodgy and now Tim & Anastasia just look sour.... actually they have always looked sour... and smug.

Ok back the rooms - Ayden & Jess did improve a bit however I still feel their rooms just a bit too chucked together for me. If they took away the artwork and styled little better it would have been really nice as the bed and pendants looked pretty.

Tim & Anastasia room was boring, pretty much just like their other room and just like a hotel. I like more colour and depth to my bedroom. This is why i simply love Dea & Darren's. Navy blue is one of my favourite colours and it looked gorgeous in their room. I know some of you don't like Dea much as a person but you can't deny the woman knows how to style. Gorgeous!

Next week is kitchen week.. however does not sound like it's going to be all gorgeous flawless kitchens. Lets see if the judges are just being extra fussy

FIRST PLACE: Dea & Darren (again -1 point but they still won)

SECOND PLACE: Ayden & Jess

LAST PLACE: Tim & Anastasia 

DISQUALIFIED: Winners - Charlotte & Josh 

Do you think it was fair that Josh & Charlotte were disqualified this week? 

1 comment:

Erin said...

I am loving the pendant lights instead of bedside lamps!

Post a Comment