Pages

Friday, March 06, 2015

Healthy Recipes from Bake Play Smile

I love many of Lucy from Bake Play Smile's recipes... most of them being sweets. I decided to checkout some of the more healthy recipes knowing Lucy would only share delicious recipes with us. Here are 4 I cannot wait to try. They sound delicious!



 THAI BEEF SALAD

"A quick and easy salad bursting with fresh and delicious flavours"
Great one for BBQ's using rump steak





'VEGGIE SMUGGLING' SAVOURY MUFFINS

Fantastic for the lunchbox or to get fussy children to eat vegetables. They can also be frozen. I think these will be great for lunch or breakfast!






MOROCCAN CHICKEN SALAD

"A salad that is bouncing with flavours. This salad will have you drooling"

I would probably skip the sauce as I personally don't like yoghurty sauces with meat but bring on the
rest. Yum!




RAW & GUILT FREE DOUBLE CHOC BROWNIE BLISS BALLS

Guilt free, chocolate, brownies... you've got me! Now to try not to eat them all at once.

The peanut butter brownie bliss balls sound just as delicious! Recipe here






Which recipe is the most appealing to you?

2 comments:

Lucy @ Bake Play Smile said...

These are some of my favourite recipes too! It makes me giggle that you've featured my 'healthy recipes' when I'm usually such a sweet tooth! Thank you so much - you're so lovely! xx

Michelle {Jarrah Jungle} said...

Yum! Thai beef salad is a favourite in our house because its a manly salad and filling enough for the man of the house :)

Post a Comment