Pages

Monday, March 09, 2015

The Block: Week 4 Laundry & Cellars

Wow who thought powder rooms could look so pretty! The laundries were all a great size and very functional too. My favourite laundries were Josh & Charlottes and Dea & Darren's. As for the cellars I only liked Dea & Darren's. I didnt like the racks in Josh & Charlottes's. Tim & Anastasia's was too bright and airy for me and I just don't have anything nice to say about Ayden & Jess's.... except I did like their stools.

Dea & Darren took a risk paying for all that wine but it paid off as it looked amazing! Smart move having the only laundry shoot, it will pay off at auction plus got them some Shaynna brownie points. Despite having 1 point removed from their score this week they still won. Good on them! Poor Ayden & Jess... last again. It was very close this week!

FIRST PLACE: Dea & Darren

SECOND/THIRD PLACE: Tim & Anastasia


SECOND/THIRD PLACE: Charlotte & Josh

LAST PLACE: Ayden & Jess

Which laundry and cellar was your favourite???



No comments:

Post a Comment