Pages

Sunday, March 22, 2015

The Block: Week 6 Ensuites

This week we saw some very spacious ensuites. I thought my ensuite was spacious but it has nothing on them. Once again i have a bit of tile envy. I really loved Ayden & Jess's tiles, it added such a great interest to the room. I think a white, black or grey vanity would have probably worked better rather than fight for attention.
Now what is with Shaynna making excuses/reasons for the lack of storage in Charlotte & Josh's ensuite yet picked on everyone elses?! Hmmm I also getting a bit sick of the harsh judging on Dea and also Dea's subtle comments. Just move on ladies....

Charlotte & Josh along with Tim & Anastasia were able to take 1 point off a team and no guesses who they chose... Dea & Darren.. again!

Josh & Charlotte was my favourite this week as an overall bathroom

FIRST PLACE: Josh & Charlotte

SECOND PLACE: Dea & Darren

THIRD PLACE: Jess & Ayden

LAST PLACE: Tim & Anastasia

Which was your favourite ensuite?

PS. Did you see the ad for Reno Rumble?! Previous Block teams vs previous House Rules teams... renovate a house each per week. I'm really looking forward to that! Hopefully it's not just full of drama.


4 comments:

Unknown said...

I really like Dea and Daz's ensuite. A beautiful room, not sure how the T.Vs will go with all the steam though!

KL said...

Loved the winning room but is everyone missing the elephant? Those shutters are unable to be swung open (they're hinged not sliding which would've worked) which means the windows behind the bath and loo (the biggest area) cannot be cleaned. Ever. And I presume that would also negate opening them too for ventilation. Looks good. But totally impractical in my book. Disliked and ens and Jess' room choices but the seperate wc was genius yet wasn't praised. Go figure.

Lime & Mortar said...

I did wonder about the shutters but made an assumption they bifolded somehow. I really prefer separate wc too.... it seems pretty common in eastern states to have toilet in bathrooms and ensuites though (judging by friends floor plans etc in comparison to WA floor plans)

Stone Cladding said...

The stunning marble subways in this bathroom looks so luxe

Post a Comment