Pages

Wednesday, March 04, 2015

Colour Pop: Yellow & Grey

This week's colour pop was requested by Fiona. A lovely combination of yellow and grey. I use this combination in my bedroom (with aqua also). I love this combo as its warm without using orange or red. It's a softer version of black and yellow.
a) Country Road - Freja Throw
c) Freedom - Tesselate Vessel
d) Freedom - Grayson Chair
e) Adairs - Mohito Geo Cushion
g) Freedom - Elroy Mug
h) Beacon - Miami Table Lamp
i) Target - Anne Yellow Jug
k) Target - Pineapple Lamp
l) Country Road - Cal Wall Hook
m) Freedom - Basique Ottoman
n) Freedom - Voyage Lantern
o) Freedom - Monier Round Planter
p) Contry Road - Omami Cushion
r) Kmart - Ceramic Vase
s) Country Road - Tomek Cushion
t) Adairs - Arrow Metal Light
u) Target - Faceted Candle

3 comments:

Jess - A Little Part of the World said...

I really like this colour combo. It calm and soothing without being too boring as you still get that pop of colour with the yellow. Jx

KL said...

Love these posts! I ordered the target candleholders (j) online and all arrived smashed. Very fragile as not real timber but ceramic. Sad, they looked great!

Lime & Mortar said...

Oh that sucks! I have the aqua version on my bedside its pretty solid and wood. Love it!

Post a Comment