Pages

Sunday, January 11, 2015

Update: Miss S's Room

Back in July '14 when I first started Lime & Mortar I shared all the rooms of my home (you can see links in 'My Home' tab). Miss S's room was one of the popular rooms. I was never very happy with the wall across from her bed. So over last couple of months i have been adding to and changing things. I am now happy with it... i love it and she loves all her treasures.

The wall her bed is on has not changed as i still love the way it looks
Before and After
Miss S had her first dance concert last year and got her first trophy so we gave it a little house. Hard to see in this photo but the house is sprayed with silver glitter. You can purchase the Sunshine Print from my etsy store as a digital file.
One spot left on the shadow box shelf for our pineapple sonny angel on its way.
Pom Pom Garland: Little Rosie & Me
Wooden Name Blocks: Lilly Pilly Arts
Popsicle Print: Toucan Online
Hello Sign: Target
Pink Hexagon Shelf: Adairs
Heart Light: Typo



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I just love the Sonny Angels in the shadow box! I had to go and order some for my little girls room and then my older daughter wanted some too I can see this becoming an expensive habit haha!

Post a Comment