Pages

Sunday, February 22, 2015

The Block: Week 2 Bathroom Reveal

I love bathroom week however i do always get tile envy. So many pretty tiles! My favourite this week was Dea & Darren's bathroom. I really liked the separation of the shower/bath to the rest of the bathroom. I guess having more space than the others really made a big difference this week. I think they all did really well. Only thing i didn't like was the use of all the hexagon tiles in Jess & Ayden's bathroom. They lost their effect. I did like the separate toilet though. I find sitting in middle of a bathroom on the toilet weird.

Unless you are doing a bathroom reno it is a bit hard to 'shop the look' for these bathrooms. If you are renovating it appears wooden with marble and dark fittings is the trend.

FIRST PLACE: Dea & Darren. Jess & Ayden used their one point prize to take a point from the D's however they still won.

SECOND PLACE: Tim & Anastasia

THIRD PLACE: Josh & Charlotte

LAST PLACE: Ayden & Jess

What did you think of this week's bathrooms? Which one is your favourite?


1 comment:

Michelle {Jarrah Jungle} said...

I love the look of those thick wooden benches but they are not very practical - I need storage! The tiles used by all of them were pretty spectacular though, they add real drama to the room :)

Post a Comment