Pages

Friday, February 06, 2015

Recipe: No-Bake Mango Cheesecake

I made this delicious cheesecake for Christmas with my family. Very similar to my No Bake Strawberry Cheesecake except its mango. The creaminess of the cheesecake with mango is divine.
NO-BAKE MANGO CHEESECAKE

INGREDIENTS:
1 packet Granita Biscuits
90g Butter (melted)
500g Cream Cheese
70g Sugar
70g Thickened Cream
1 packet Mango Jelly
1 TBS Boiling Water
1 Fresh Ripe Mango

METHOD:
1) Place biscuits in food processor and blend til crushed. In a bowl mixed the biscuit crumbs and melted butter. Tip into a lined spring form tin and press down with your hand. Place in fridge to harden
2) Chop cream cheese into cubes and place into kitchenaid (or processor), add sugar and cream. Beat until smooth
3) Add the packet of jelly crystals and boiling water to the cream cheese mix. Beat until combined
4) Take the tin with the base from the fridge and add the cream cheese mixture. Spread until even
5) Slice mango and arrange on the top. You can decorate however you like.
6) Cover in glad wrap and place back in the fridge for a few hours (mine was overnight). Slice and enjoy!

To save this recipe click the title and pin this image




8 comments:

Kat - The Organised Housewife said...

Oh my goodness!! How good does this look?? My mouth is watering lol I just love mangoes. Hmmm i know what i'll be making this weekend LOL.:)

Lime & Mortar said...

Oh you will have to let me know what you think Kat! Enjoy!! :)

Anonymous said...

Hello, what size spring form tin? Thanks. Bronwyn

Lime & Mortar said...

Mine is 20cm Bronwyn :)

Michelle {Jarrah Jungle} said...

Yum this looks amazing! Mangos are so good right now!!

Dannielle from Zamamabakes said...

I love Mangoes!
This sounds absolutely delicious, great job xx

Unknown said...

This looks amazingly delicious. I was surprised by the jelly as an ingredient but I can see why it works!

Unknown said...

What a brilliant idea adding the mango jelly! I will have to try this when making my version. Thanks for linking up with us for Fabulous Foodie Fridays, have a great weekend :)

Post a Comment