Pages

Friday, February 27, 2015

Recipe: Banana Coconut Ice Cream


When reducing the amount of junk I eat I struggle as I really love desserts. That's when I go searching for alternatives. This 'ice cream' is really yummy and a fantastic healthy treat! If I make a curry with coconut cream I put a little aside. I keep sliced frozen banana in the freezer as its great for this dessert and smoothies.
BANANA COCONUT ICE CREAM

INGREDIENTS:
2 small Bananas or 1 large
2 TBS Coconut Cream

METHOD:
1) Place the frozen banana and coconut cream in a food processor. Set aside for 15 minutes so the banana softens.
2) Process until smooth. Place into a ramekin and put in the freezer to set.
3) Enjoy your simple healthy dessert.

TIPS: Add peanut butter, nutella, berries or choc chips for a different combination

To save this recipe for later click the title and pin this image

1 comment:

Kat - The Organised Housewife said...

Ooh how delicious does this look!!! And so so easy! Hmmm i think i know what i'll be having for dessert tonight LOL x

Post a Comment