Pages

Thursday, February 05, 2015

Inside My ECLP - January

I decided I would share inside my Erin Condren Life Planner at the end of each month. I have retitled the 'morning' top box to say 'blog' as this is where i plan blog related things. I tend to cover the 'night' title as with young kids i don't do much in the evening.

I love being able to decorate the pages and make it more my style. I find it helps be more organised too rather than just handwriting everywhere.


Week 1 - Rainbow theme. Fairly simple being my first week
Week 2 - I used the aqua & orange colour scheme already in the planner and added lime
Week 3 - Pineapple! I suspect ill have a few pineapple weeks. I used washi to cover the dots so there is no orange.
Week 4 - I used my month colour weekly pack and my dinner planners. You can find weekly packs to suit the EC monthly colours in my etsy shop.

You can get similar looks with these packs. Save 10% on all orders over $10 using the code 'VALENTINES' - ends 14th Feb '15. Lime & Mortar Etsy Shop
Rainbow Weekly Pack, February Colours Weekly Pack, Pineapple Weekly Pack & Dinner Planners

Good news for those who have previously wanted to buy an Erin Condren Life Planner but were put off by the postage costs. Standard postage to Australia is now half price and only $19.95. Team up with a friend and split postage! Sign up to get $10 off your first purchase - HERE
You know where to come if you want pretty stickers for your new planner!

No comments:

Post a Comment