Pages

Sunday, June 07, 2015

Reno Rumble: Week 5

Again this week the home were full of white, wood, fresh plants and touch of blue. I'm little over it now and I hope the next season of The Block brings something completely different. I think they should come to WA and do something. Then I wont have to hear sayings like 'This is so Yarra'.

I have been watching House Rules as I enjoy seeing all the different house rules and styles. But I like to see the photos from Reno Rumble and catch up online.

The Red Backs lost by half a point which saw the entire team be eliminated. Which leaves the blue tongues which is one of original red back teams Ayden & Jess and blue tongues Carly & Leighton. This is the final week now... which team will win?!

BLUE TONGUES:
Jess & Ayden
 All


Carly & Leighton
1|2|3|4|5|6|7|8
RED BACKS:
Kyle & Kara
All
 Josh & Jenna
1|2|3|4|5


3 comments:

Unknown said...

I really thought the red backs should have won! - whoa I loved that scullery / laundry!
but I get it they needed a block couple vs a house rules couple for the grand final.

Unknown said...

This was so useful to me.
catering services in chennai

defne said...

https://saglamproxy.com
metin2 proxy
proxy satın al
knight online proxy
mobil proxy satın al
JFOMEL

Post a Comment