Pages

Sunday, August 17, 2014

Kids Parties: Purple Party

For my daughters 2nd birthday we had a purple party. I asked everyone (adults and kids) to wear something purple. This was the first (and only) party i have done without Julian (hubby) home. Usually i can give him jobs whilst I'm doing something. He usually takes the kids to get ice the morning of the party whilst i do last minute touches. This time i did it all myself - trust me there was a lot of lists made to keep me organised and on track.


The invite i designed and have my lovely friend create for me - Cub and Bunny. She also created the milestone poster




I chose a very simple cake design as i knew i was going to be pushed for time the night before. I did purple white choc mud cake, covered in chocolate frosting. I surrounded the edges with chocolate fingers and filled the top with purple chocolate buttons. I made the little bunting flags for the top using lollipop sticks, ribbon, fishing line & purple scrapbook paper. 



Front door sign was made from a wallpaper sample i had & left over scrapbook paper. The bunting flags were also made with scrapbook paper. I don't actually do scrap booking but i do buy the papers for crafts. 


So glad to no longer have vertical blinds

For the party favours i made purple party bags - left side shows the boys goodies and the right side is the girls.



Here is the party food - who doesn't love photos of delicious food. The only purple food was the purple jelly slice





Birthday girl in her purple party outfit. The gumboots were new and she had to wear them 



1 comment:

Fritz John Marajas said...


Mobile laser tag is an exciting, new and fun way to experience the thrill of outdoor skirmish. It’s an ideal activity for kids birthday parties or teenagers with lots of energy to burn!

laser tag chatswood

Post a Comment